Webinar: Tutor source code 101

Hi maintainers! By popular request, I am planning to do a 1-hour webinar on the Tutor source code. If you are a member of @experts or @developers you should almost certainly attend. I am aware that you are living all over the world, and it’s going to be difficult to find a common schedule. Nonetheless, let’s try to do this: WhenIsGood: Webinar: Tutor source code 101

6 Likes

I love the fact that even non-maintainers responded to this poll :smiley: There is no single timeslot that fits everyone, but all maintainers are available on 2021-05-06T13:00:00Z. Here is the Zoom invite:

Time: May 6, 2021 03:00 PM Paris
Meeting ID: 849 0390 3610
Passcode: 389264

See you then!

EDIT: fixed time and date.

3 Likes

Hi Regis,

Thanks for organizing this, it sounds very interesting! Is the Zoom meeting also open to non-maintainers who might do a PR some time? And/or will there be a recording available after the meeting?

Thanks!

I will to join meeting at 3:00 PM Paris that means 8:00PM Viet Nam

Hi @MaartenGH! Yes, this meeting is open to non-maintainers, though I will take questions primarily from maintainers. There will be a recording available on Youtube.

2 Likes

Hi @regis.
I won’t be able to join today’s meeting. Can you record it so that i can playback it over the weekend.

Sorry I didn’t make it in the end. I’m looking forward to the YouTube link! :slight_smile:

Hi @regis, just wanted to circle back here and say thanks for taking the time to put this together and field our questions. I much appreciate it!

2 Likes

Here is the Youtube video: https://youtu.be/p0NoqR8zlyw

4 Likes