I’ve setup the publisher MFE in my development instance of tutor to see if I can use it to make it easier to create new course runs for existing courses. I’m a bit a stuck using the MFE BUT, this post is to suggest a couple of additions to the tutor-discovery plugin default configuration.
- Add MFEs to CORS_ORIGIN_WHITELIST for discovery
- For production settings is as simple as adding the MFE_HOST
- For development settings, we would need to either add all of the MFEs or just the ones that need the discovery service. The latter requires a more work figure out how to identify those so I would lean towards adding all MFEs for development.
- Add values to studio-url and organization-api-url when creating the partner.
- studio-url is required to publish new course runs.
- organization-api-url is required to edit organizations and publish the changes to the LMS.
What are your thoughts on this @maintainers? I’m happy to create the PR.