Trying to run tutor but facing the following issue

Except for that gateway configuration everything looks the same.

I succeeded, ha ha哈哈哈哈

Hey, Joel, thank you for your help yesterday. I’m successful now

Did you succeed? Do you need help

Yes I would like some help

I used binary release to install. If you failed, you should install with PIP. I used PIP before, but although I can successfully run openedx now, if I install tutor MFE and run it again, I will repeat the previous error. Pip, the installation will directly install MFE, so it will fail, but I don’t know how to successfully install MFE

@ ghassanmas @Joel

I also think that it is related to docker network issue. I was able to ping and download the gcc package outside my docker image (http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/gcc-10/gcc-10_10.2.1-6_amd64.deb), however, when the same URL is accessed by inside the docker image, its failing.

Please let me know, is there any way I can add alternate sources list inside the docker image ( which is failing currently ) , so that it will try to download the necessary files from the alternate server.

Or, is there any way I can login to those images to preinstall those packages on those images ,so that it can eliminate the current network issue problem (IMHO)

Please Advice…!
Thanks,

Have you solved your problem? How did you install it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.