Replacement of Caddy with Apache

What are the steps to replace Caddy with Apache in openedx Tutor.

That depends on what you want to do with Apache.

Please take a look at the documentation here:

Also, please note that this Discussion forum will not be used anymore. Here is the notification from Régis in case you missed it.

Please do not open new topics here :warning:

Since Tutor is now the default recommended community installation for Open edX, this forum is merging with the official Open edX forum hosted at https://discuss.openedx.org. As a consequence, all conversations related to Tutor should now be held there. You are encouraged to add the “tutor” tag to all new topics that are specific to Tutor.

This forum will remain available as a source of reference for all previous conversations, but it will no longer be actively monitored.

I would like to give a big warm :heart: THANK YOU! :heart: to all the users who have contributed to this forum and made it a welcoming, deeply useful source of information for the entire Open edX community. This forum has been an integral part of my life for the past three years. I’m excited to see what lies ahead!

Thanks @uetuluk for the update and links. I want to use Apache for request redirection to various containers instead of Caddy. Just wanted to see if that is possible?

I see that you opened another thread in the Open edX discussion forum, I will answer there.

The link for future visitors: Replacement of Caddy with Apache - Community - Open edX discussions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.