Is there any tutorial about making own customize theme?

is there any tutorial about making own customize theme ?
i am a bit confusing even looking documentation and not knowing how to start.

Please take a look at my guide for running an edx-platform fork. FAQ: Running an edx-platform Fork with Tutor - #2 by uetuluk - Show & Tell - Open edX discussions

You do not need to follow the instructions on the edx-platform part, especially in the second half of section 3.2.

After you are set up, you can follow the custom theme guidelines. Changing the appearance of Open edX — Tutor documentation

Also, please note that this Discussion forum will not be used anymore. Here is the notification from Régis in case you missed it.

Please do not open new topics here :warning:

Since Tutor is now the default recommended community installation for Open edX, this forum is merging with the official Open edX forum hosted at https://discuss.openedx.org. As a consequence, all conversations related to Tutor should now be held there. You are encouraged to add the “tutor” tag to all new topics that are specific to Tutor.

This forum will remain available as a source of reference for all previous conversations, but it will no longer be actively monitored.

I would like to give a big warm :heart: THANK YOU! :heart: to all the users who have contributed to this forum and made it a welcoming, deeply useful source of information for the entire Open edX community. This forum has been an integral part of my life for the past three years. I’m excited to see what lies ahead!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.