Error on grafana pull - not there?

docker-compose -f /Users/andreas/Library/Application Support/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.yml -f /Users/andreas/Library/Application Support/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.prod.yml --project-name tutor_local up --remove-orphans -d

Docker Compose is now in the Docker CLI, try `docker compose up`

Pulling grafana (overhangio/openedx-grafana:12.0.0)...

ERROR: The image for the service you're trying to recreate has been removed. If you continue, volume data could be lost. Consider backing up your data before continuing.

Continue with the new image? [yN]y

Pulling grafana (overhangio/openedx-grafana:12.0.0)...

ERROR: pull access denied for overhangio/openedx-grafana, repository does not exist or may require 'docker login': denied: requested access to the resource is denied

Error: Command failed with status 1: docker-compose -f /Users/andreas/Library/Application Support/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.yml -f /Users/andreas/Library/Application Support/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.prod.yml --project-name tutor_local up --remove-orphans -d

(koa) Just-a-MacBook-Pro:development andreas$ tutor plugins list

notes==12.0.0

monitor==12.0.0

mfe==12.0.1

machine==12.0.0

license==12.0.1

ecommerce==12.0.0 (disabled)

discovery==12.0.0 (disabled)

cairn==12.0.4

@regis - still can’t access the openedx-grafana image?

@ak00001 apologies, somehow I did not receive a notification for your message. A bug in CI prevented pushing the image to docker.io. I will address that; meanwhile, you can build the image manually with: tutor images build grafana.

Excellent, thanks! For some reason I was trying to build openedx-grafana, which yielded nothing :frowning: