Create custom images with tutor please guide

I am new to tutor please guide me how to create custom images and run those images in tutor and Pumukit plugins of tutor is not working please also guide me for this also is give error please please help me

Please take a look at my guide for running an edx-platform fork. FAQ: Running an edx-platform Fork with Tutor - #2 by uetuluk - Show & Tell - Open edX discussions

I do not know about the Pumukit plugins, so you will have to create another topic to specifically ask about those plugins.

Also, please note that this Discussion forum will not be used anymore. Here is the notification from Régis in case you missed it.

Please do not open new topics here :warning:

Since Tutor is now the default recommended community installation for Open edX, this forum is merging with the official Open edX forum hosted at https://discuss.openedx.org. As a consequence, all conversations related to Tutor should now be held there. You are encouraged to add the “tutor” tag to all new topics that are specific to Tutor.

This forum will remain available as a source of reference for all previous conversations, but it will no longer be actively monitored.

I would like to give a big warm :heart: THANK YOU! :heart: to all the users who have contributed to this forum and made it a welcoming, deeply useful source of information for the entire Open edX community. This forum has been an integral part of my life for the past three years. I’m excited to see what lies ahead!

hi @uetuluk i have tried the method and its give error and i have followed all your tutorials but i am stuck at same place always please guide me this is not working on latest Maple version.

Auto-merging lms/djangoapps/discussion/tasks.py
On branch harshgaur14-dev
Your branch is up to date with ‘origin/harshgaur14-dev’.

You are currently cherry-picking commit 03731f1.
(all conflicts fixed: run “git cherry-pick --continue”)
(use “git cherry-pick --skip” to skip this patch)
(use “git cherry-pick --abort” to cancel the cherry-pick operation)

nothing to commit, working tree clean
The previous cherry-pick is now empty, possibly due to conflict resolution.
If you wish to commit it anyway, use:

git commit --allow-empty

Otherwise, please use ‘git cherry-pick --skip’
The command ‘/bin/sh -c git fetch --depth=2 GitHub - open-craft/edx-platform: the edX learning management system (LMS) and course authoring tool, Studio 03731f19459e558f188c06aac5cc9ca1bbc675c2 && git cherry-pick 03731f19459e558f188c06aac5cc9ca1bbc675c2’ returned a non-zero code: 1
Error: Command failed with status 1: docker build -t docker.io/overhangio/openedx:13.2.2 --build-arg EDX_PLATFORM_REPOSITORY=https://github.com/Harshgaur14/edx-platform.git --build-arg EDX_PLATFORM_VERSION=harshgaur14-dev /root/.local/share/tutor/env/build/openedx

You will have to follow section 4 more carefully, especially regarding disabling the patches.

Is there a reason you are using harshgaur14-dev for the branch name?

Please open a new thread in the Open edX Discussion forum. I will not reply here again.

Also, please note that this Discussion forum will not be used anymore. Here is the notification from Régis in case you missed it.

Please do not open new topics here :warning:

Since Tutor is now the default recommended community installation for Open edX, this forum is merging with the official Open edX forum hosted at https://discuss.openedx.org. As a consequence, all conversations related to Tutor should now be held there. You are encouraged to add the “tutor” tag to all new topics that are specific to Tutor.

This forum will remain available as a source of reference for all previous conversations, but it will no longer be actively monitored.

I would like to give a big warm :heart: THANK YOU! :heart: to all the users who have contributed to this forum and made it a welcoming, deeply useful source of information for the entire Open edX community. This forum has been an integral part of my life for the past three years. I’m excited to see what lies ahead!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.