Android build error

Hi all,
I have a site running tutor 12.0.2 (just updated from 12.0.0) with indigo theme. As an old DIY administrator of openedx the first thing I want to say is thank you! tutor is amazingly simple to configure and deploy.
I have tried to generate the android application but the an error occurs. The terminal output is:

docker-compose -f /home/administrador/.local/share/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.yml -f /home/administrador/.local/share/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.prod.yml --project-name tutor_local -f /home/administrador/.local/share/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.jobs.yml run --rm android-job sh -e -c 
sed -i "s/APPLICATION_ID = .*/APPLICATION_ID = \"es.upm.ssr.labdoc.edx\"/g" constants.gradle
./gradlew assembleProdDebuggable
cp OpenEdXMobile/build/outputs/apk/prod/debuggable/*.apk /openedx/data/
Pulling android-job (docker.io/overhangio/openedx-android:12.0.0)...
ERROR: manifest for overhangio/openedx-android:12.0.0 not found: manifest unknown: manifest unknown
Error: Command failed with status 1: docker-compose -f /home/administrador/.local/share/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.yml -f /home/administrador/.local/share/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.prod.yml --project-name tutor_local -f /home/administrador/.local/share/tutor/env/local/docker-compose.jobs.yml run --rm android-job sh -e -c 
sed -i "s/APPLICATION_ID = .*/APPLICATION_ID = \"es.upm.ssr.labdoc.edx\"/g" constants.gradle
./gradlew assembleProdDebuggable
cp OpenEdXMobile/build/outputs/apk/prod/debuggable/*.apk /openedx/data/

Hope you can help me. Thanks.

Hi! It looks like the android plugin is missing a “remote-image” hook. This is a bug. Anyone from @developers want to fix this?
Meanwhile, you can bypass the problem by building the image yourself: tutor images build android

Hi! Thank you for your quick answer. I have built the image and the android app, enabled de plugin, restarted the server, installed the app in a phone but … it doesn’t work. It seems that the app doesn’t even access the internet to connect to the server. Any advise?
Thank you in advance