Unknown command: 'celery'

Type 'manage.py help' for usage.
2021-07-06 10:05:19,269 WARNING 1 [py.warnings] [user None] [ip None] warnings.py:109 - /openedx/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/storages/backends/s3boto.py:41: DeprecationWarning: The S3BotoStorage backend is deprecated in favor of the S3Boto3Storage backend and will be removed in django-storages 1.8. This backend is mostly in bugfix only mode and has been for quite a while (in much the same way as its underlying library 'boto'). For performance, security and new feature reasons it is _strongly_ recommended that you update to the S3Boto3Storage backend. Please see the migration docs https://django-storages.readthedocs.io/en/latest/backends/amazon-S3.html#migrating-boto-to-boto3.
  warnings.warn(

tutor 12.0.1

@chthan4046 what command are you trying to run? What are you trying to achieve? What is full stacktrace? The brevity and terseness of your question does not really encourage us to try to help you.

Basically I want to deploy. OpenEDX using tutor on my own server(linux)
I have got to know how I can deploy. tutor local quickstart
But Know i want to setup in kubernetes. I am running tutor k8s quickstart
All pods are up and running. I am facing issue in network (services) configuration
Mean i have enter lms url as “abc.chethan.tech” not able to access
And i want to know more about customisation can i have documentations
thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.