Tutor with Google Cloud Platform

Hi everyone !

I’m currently working on a project where I need to deploy a Tutor OpenEdx using Google Cloud Platform. has anyone ever done that ? I’m encountering some problems with the deployment, I don’t know where to start…
I tried to build an image of the tutor environment and feed it to Google Cloud but when I deploy and run, I always get the Missing module error and 500 Server Error.

If someone tried that in the past and succeeded, could share the installation steps you went through ?

Thanks in advance !

Continuing the discussion from Tutor with Google Cloud Platform:

When looking at logs, I found the exact error that leads to an Internal Server Erro

Traceback (most recent call last): File "lms/wsgi.py", line 22, in <module> import lms.startup as startup # lint-amnesty, pylint: disable=wrong-import-position File "./lms/startup.py", line 10, in <module> settings.INSTALLED_APPS # pylint: disable=pointless-statement File "/openedx/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py", line 79, in __getattr__ self._setup(name) File "/openedx/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py", line 66, in _setup self._wrapped = Settings(settings_module) File "/openedx/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/django/conf/__init__.py", line 157, in __init__ mod = importlib.import_module(self.SETTINGS_MODULE) File "/opt/pyenv/versions/3.8.6/lib/python3.8/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level) ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'lms.envs.tutor.production'

If that gives anyone an idea ? I’m all ears…
I’ve also tried to run commands inside the container with docker run bash and docker exec
btu it’s no use, it doesn’t recognize the command tutor.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.