There are many users of Tutor who are actually companies deploying Open edX for their customers. If you work for one of those companies, then I would like Tutor to better service you In order to better understand your requirements, I would appreciate it if you took the time to fill this survey. If you’d rather not disclose some information, feel free to reply in a personal message, or just skip the answer entirely. In any case, all your answers will remain completely confidential.
- In which country is your company located?
- How many Open edX instances did you deploy for your customers? How many do you currently manage?
- Of those Open edX instances, how many are deployed with Tutor? (vs: the native installation)
- Do you deploy with docker-compose (
tutor local ...) or Kubernetes (
tutor k8s ...)?
- How much do you typically charge for one-time deployments, platform management and customizations?
- When an error occurs in production, what is your typical workflow for detecting and resolving the issue?
- What tools do you use around Tutor to deploy, manage and upgrade Open edX instances? (Ansible, Sentry, Uptimerobot, …)
- What are the biggest pain points with Tutor? How would you improve it? How can we help?
Thanks a lot! Your answers will be appreciated